Racecation all! Winter in Key West? Sounds worth running for! The 22nd Annual Key West Half Marathon & 5 K are held January 19, 2020, so we have 4 months to plug in the Jimmy Buffet and train. Here’s the Top 10 Best Reasons to Run the Key West Half Marathon. (As if you need more than one– KEY WEST!!)
** I received a free entry to the Key West Half Marathon race in my role as a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (Ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
Key West Half Discount
Ranked in Runner’s World Bucket List “10 Destinations Half Marathons,” this is certainly one to plan a vacation around. And perhaps the BEST reason to run? Add the “BIBRAVE20” discount code HERE for 20% off the half marathon!
I was beyond Margaritaville when I learned I would run this one as a BibRave Ambassador!
Top 10 Best Reasons to Run the Key West Half Marathon
1. The Best and Coolest sublimated race shirts with a design by a world renowned photographer. (See above!)
2. Where else do you want to be in January?
3. Live Music throughout the course.
4. Run along the ocean 75% of the time and in Historic Old Town and Seaport the balance.
5. See the sun rise over the Atlantic at mile 2.
6. The Best Volunteers (Bar None) supporting you throughout the race.
7. After race Concert featuring Howard Livingston and the Mile Marker 24 band.
8. We have over 400 bars on a 2×4 island.
9. The coolest finisher medals!
10. When you’re done with the race, you’re in Key West!
**DID WE MENTION UNLIMITED FREE BEER?!!! Another of the Best Reasons to Run the Key West Half
AND, check out these dreamy, tropically-inspired race shirts!
View this post on Instagram
AND how about this spin-my-compass medal?!
Guess what time it is?!! Medal Monday!! The Medal you have been waiting for!! Enjoy!!!#keywesthalfmarathon #medalmonday
Posted by Key West Half Marathon & 5K Run on Monday, November 4, 2019
Friday, January 17, 2020 3pm – 6pm Inside Turtle Kraals, 231 Margaret Street
Saturday, January 18, 2020 12pm – 6pm Inside Turtle Kraals, 231 Margaret Street
Race Day! Sunday, January 19, 2020 – Limited Packet Pick-up from 5:30am – 6:30am
Start Line: Corner of Caroline Street & Grinnell Street – Less than a block from Packet Pick Up location
Finish: Near Margaret Street & Caroline Street – also right near the Half Shell Raw Bar
Looks flat and fast to me folks! Of all the best reasons to run the Key West Half Marathon, this might be number one. Don’t forget that DISCOUNT CODE and come chance me! 😀