I am a wife of a restaurateur, mother of two Spectrum kids, and physical therapist who sees the WORLD with a special point of view.
– Sports Medicine PT (weekend warriors, professional hockey players and everyone in between)
– Special Olympics PT Clinical Director FUNfitness, Healthy Athletes volunteer World Games NY ’84, Athens ’11, Los Angeles ’15, and USA Games ’14
– Autism School Board Trustee & Executive Secretary 2002- present
– Autism Speaks Volunteer Advocacy Ambassador
– Motivational speaker for autistic families; emcee for “An Evening with Temple Grandin.” (November 2016)
– Hubs and I are restaurant owners since 1986; deliciously exhausting!
– Running is my newest passion (thank you, runDisney).
Post 50 Rx is my primer for a full life across the decades; this is not your momma’s middle age! The Nike generation is redefining mind, body, and soul aging. After all, 60 is the NEW 60…