I am a wife of a restaurateur, mother of two Spectrum kids, and physical therapist who sees the WORLD with a special point of view.
– Sports Medicine PT (weekend warriors, professional hockey players and everyone in between)
– Special Olympics PT Healthy Athletes volunteer World Games NY ’84, Athens ’11, Los Angeles ’15, and USA Games ’14
– Autism School Board Trustee & Executive Secretary 2002- present
– Motivational speaker for autistic families
– Hubs and I are restaurant owners since 1986; deliciously exhausting!
– Running is my newest passion (thank you, runDisney).
A Goofy fan since our encounter at the 1964 World’s Fair, my family made its first excursion to Walt Disney World in 1972, and has had a Disney Park- Disneyland, Walt Disney World and Disneyland Paris- as a backdrop to every major life event since.
Blogging at :DIStherapy; site of Disney community retrospectives 60 Days to 60 Years (Disneyland), 40 Days to 40 Years (Walt Disney World), 20 Days to 20 Years (Disneyland Paris), 30 Days to 30 Years (Epcot) and 15 Days to 15 Years (Animal Kingdom); Virtual runDisney Blog Hops and “Top PT Tips“.
Finalist for the 2012 Walt Disney World Moms Panel– runDisney Specialist. (SO close!!)
DISney has always been MY therapy…