Six months after I ran my first-ever lap around the track, I was pixie dusted by an invite to runDisney’s Eat Up, Meet Up with Jeff Galloway. As ecstatic as I was, I wondered if I would be able to keep up with the 20 youngsters around me in a group run. Having faith in what I had read about Jeff (and thinking he would take pity on this old novice) I made that leap of faith and RSVPed. It ended up being an event that inspires and motivates me still three years later.
Although I struggled mightily to keep up with the pack, I gained strength and some serious encouragement from the ladies around me. And Jeff? He could not have been more supportive and encouraging. He sought me out after the run, spoke to me about my goals and reason for running, and asked me if I’d like a picture with him! Well, that photo is part of my on-line mini-shrine I have cherished since. I knew that day if Jeff and twenty strangers could “lift me up” through a very fast-paced 2 miles, there was real power in the group. It led to Things I Learned Running With Jeff Galloway. And sharing today’s Jeff Galloway’s Blogger Tips!
THE POWER OF THE GROUP
Most groups, like our Galloway programs allow runners to try them out for free. Together we can celebrate fitness and inspire others to improve the quality of their lives.
Run Faster With Jeff Galloway
Highlights of this year’s Galloway Training Programs:
- Discount on the Jeff Galloway 13.1 and Barb’s 5K LINK
- 50% discount of Jeff Galloway’s Running Schools and Blue MT Beach Retreats
- Discounts on Phidippides products – Jeff’s store and the original running specialty store LINK
- Discounts on ElliptiGO, my favorite way to cross train outside
- Discounts on Pacific Health Products Accelerade & Endurox
- Discounts on Cooper Complete vitaminsLink
- Galloway Alumni hat available just for those who have been a part of our team before
- Newly redesigned Galloway Training medal to celebrate completion of this year’s program
A Note From Jeff
Visit http://www.jeffgalloway.com/training-groups/list-of-cities/ to find your closest Galloway Training Program, and ask me for more details about what I love about my Galloway group.