|Troll~ Norway Pavilion|
How is it that my family has not visited Walt Disney World Resort during the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival?? It seems we often vacation in the period immediately before, or directly following the festival dates, and thus we have frequently enjoyed its Topiary Displays, but not the festival in “full bloom”. In fact, most of these displays were visible during Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend. (A majestic bonus, I must say!)
|Captain Hook~ United Kingdom Pavilion|
|Winnie the Pooh and Friends~ United Kingdom Pavilion|
This year, I am giddy to report that I will be returning to the park in two weeks for the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival opening weekend!!! I thought I’d share my Top “T“ Must-Dos:
- The New Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy Topiary Display; located between the Germany and Italy Pavilions.
- The Guess Who kick off the festival- March 7-9; Flower Power Concert Series.
- Tinker Bell’s Butterfly House; Imagination Walkway.
- Ghost Pepper-Dusted Tilapia with Crisp Winter Melon Slaw, (The New Urban Farm Eats); Smoked Turkey “Rib”, (The Smokehouse); Tango Mango Pale Ale (Pineapple Promenade); Twinings Cold Brewed English Classic with Lemon Grass Syrup, (The Buttercup Cottage); all available at the Outdoor Kitchens. (Being a super fan of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, I am so anxious to taste as many of this spring festival’s tantalizing offerings as I can!)
- Vern Vip- Interior Design presentation; Designer’s Stage Presented by HGTV.
Topiaries and tastings, talent and tulips!!